I’m usually rushing out the door so I don’t get to cook breakfast every morning. However, I found this easy recipe for egg croissant sandwiches. They only take 20 minutes to cook so it’s a quick breakfast fix. You can make a whole batch and throw the extras in the freezer to heat up another day. I’m a huge fan of breakfast sandwiches. When you’re from New Jersey it’s practically in your blood. These are no THC with salt, pepper and ketchup, but they do the trick.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Sriracha, optional
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough on work surface and separate into triangles.
2. Cook scrambled eggs to desired consistency. Add salt to taste.
3. Top each triangle with scrambled egg, cheese and sriracha (if you’re feeling spicy) and roll up loosely.
4. Place triangles on ungreased cookie sheet. Curve into crescent shape.
5. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with pepper.
6. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.