Candy, cookies, cheesecake, what more could a girl ask for?! The crunchy Butterfingers in this dessert compliment the cheesecake perfectly. Scroll down for the recipe and let me know what your favorite candy is in the comments section below!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 5 Butterfinger bars, king size
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/3 cup sugar
1. Line an 8 by 8 pan with foil so that there is at least one inch overhang on each side. Spray with baking spray or grease with shortening. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. To make cookie dough layer mix the melted butter and brown sugar. Add in 1 egg and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. Mix to combine. Then add in the flour and fold to combine. Add in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and fold in to dough.
3. Pour 3/4 mixture into the pan, pressing down so it is evenly distributed along the bottom. Set other 1/4 of dough aside. Place Butterfinger bars side-by-side on top of cookie dough. Set aside.
4. To make cream cheese layer beat the cream cheese, 1 egg, sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla in a bowl until blended. Pour on top of the cookie dough and Butterfingers. Crumble remaining cookie dough on top of cheesecake layer along with the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
5. Transfer pan to the oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and set on wire rack to cool.