There’s nothing better than summer salads. Colorful and filled with flavor, this pasta salad is easy to make and sure to be a hit. Find out how to make it below and let me know what you think in the comments section below!
- 18 oz tricolor pasta
- 16 oz. Italian dressing
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4.5 oz. black olives, chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
1. Cook the pasta until al dente. Set aside to cool.
2. Chop the peppers, tomatoes and olive. Cube the cheese. Stir the veggies and cheese into the pasta.
3. Stir the Italian dressing into the pasta and vegetables. Store in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.