If I could eat pesto every day, I would. I started incorporating spinach into it and the recipe is too good not to share. Try making it yourself and let me know what you think in the comments section below!
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Blend the spinach, basil, pine nuts, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice and half the olive oil in a food processor until it is almost smooth.
2. Add the rest of the olive oil into the mixture and process until smooth.