Outdoor grilling is one of the best parts of summer. I’m usually in a rush and don’t have time to marinate foods long before grilling them. This recipe is quick and will add flavor to your dish with brown sugar creating a nice crunch.
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bag and let it marinade in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Skewer the shrimp and grill for 5 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.