It’s officially cookie season and for the next month I’ll be sharing my favorite recipes. To start off try making these simple and delicious snickerdoodle cookies.
- 2 and 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups white sugar plus 2 Tbsp.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat the butter and sugar on medium in a bowl until pale and fluffy. Add in the eggs and reduce speed to low. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together and add the mixture in gradually.
3. Mix the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl. Shape the dough into 1/2 inch balls. Roll them in the cinnamon sugar and place on a parchment paper lined-baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and enjoy!