You won’t be able to eat just one of these almond cookies. The recipe makes about three dozen cookies so its perfect for a party.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecan, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the butter and a 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a bowl. Add in the salt, vanilla, flour and pecans and mix until fully incorporated.
2. Roll the dough into one inch balls and place 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly, just enough handle the cookies. Roll them in 1 cup of powdered sugar and remove with a fork. Allow them to cool fully on a wire rack before coating them again with powdered sugar.