These cookies have so much goodness, it’s impossible to dislike them.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup blanched almonds, slivered
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream the butter and sugars together until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl mix the baking powder, salt and flour. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Once fully incorporated, stir in the chocolate chips, cranberries and almonds.
3. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges slightly browned. Cool on wire racks.