These delicious cookies will soon be your favorite because they only take a few minute to throw together.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 and 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 2 and 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in the milk and beat until fully incorporated. Add the cracker crumbs little by little then stir in the walnuts and 2 cups of chocolate chips.
2. Fill foil baking cup liners until they are three quarters full. Place then about 1 in. apart in baking pans. Bake for about 15 minutes or until set.
3. Cool fully on a wire rack and then melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over the cookies. Let the chocolate set before serving.