With white chocolate and pomegranate, these cookies literally burst in your mouth.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth. Then add the egg and vanilla extract and beat well.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and slowly add to the wet ingredients. Stir in the oats and white chocolate chips.
3. Form 1-inch balls with the dough and push 10 or more pomegranate arils in each one. Place about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.