- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into small pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Then beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Add the eggs and beat until fully incorporated.
2. Gradually add in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and pretzel pieces and form 1 inch balls with the dough. Place about 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. If desired, sprinkle additional salt over the cookies before baking.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes and cool on wire racks. Enjoy!