Pumpkin pie in cookie form…what’s not to love?
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, plus 1 Tbsp.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat the butter and sugars in a bowl until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
2. Beat in the pumpkin pie mix and beat until smooth. Slowly add the dry ingredients and beat until dough forms.
3. Drop about 1 tablespoon of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Space about 2 inches apart and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.