Mallomars were a treat growing up. These homemade versions are smaller, but just as delicious as the boxed kind.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve of Graham crackers
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1. Break the graham crackers into bite size squares. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
2. Place the marshmallows and butter in a bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir well and spoon into a piping bag. Pipe the marshmallow mixture onto the graham crackers. Allow the marshmallow to set.
3. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Next, dip the marshmallow-topped crackers in the chocolate until they are fully covered. Place them back on the baking sheet and cool in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.