These cookies require a bit of patience and effort, but they’re worth it.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 10 oz. of M&M’s
- 1 package of Double Stuffed Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream the butter and sugars together until combined. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Little by little, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Once the dough starts to form, stir in the M&M’s.
- Chill the cookie dough for 30 minutes. Once chilled, take two spoonfuls of dough and place one on top of an Oreo and one on the bottom. Form the dough around the cookie until it is completely covered. Be sure to use as little dough as possible because it will spread when baking.
- Set the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool before serving and store in an airtight container.